Job Title: Counterbalance Forklift Driver
Location: North Somerset
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are consistently recruiting for Counterbalance Forklift Drivers to work on behalf of our client, a leading Automotive Company based in Weston-Super-Mare
This is a key role within the Supply Chain function.
The role will involve:
The hours will be approx. 07:30am-17:00pm Monday - Friday.
- Assisting the Logistics Cell Leader with all elements of the goods inward, main stores, despatch and yard/core functions.
- Helping to check, process & transact incoming and outgoing goods in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, and within the agreed timeframes of company KPI’s.
- Liaising with Quality, Purchasing, Production and Line-side Stores staff to ensure that work is prioritised and processed in the optimum manner to suit the needs of production lines
- In the case of finished goods, ensure customer delivery dates are met.
- Assisting the Logistics Cell Leader in implementing improvements to storage arrangements and working practices, highlighting problems and offering ideas & solutions.
This role will be a temp-perm vacancy.
The hourly rate will be £9.00 and overtime rate to be discussed.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Expiry Date: 01/05/2017