Job Title: General Operative
Staffline are recruiting for General Operatives to join us at our client’s busy food production site based in Brechin.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Preparation of meat
- Handling of carcasses on a production line
- Dealing with waste
- Packing and labelling products
- Other responsibilities will include housekeeping and cleaning as and when required
The ideal candidate may have some previous food production experience, although this is not essential as full training will be provided. Own transport is preferred due to location.
- Knife skills would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
- Attention to detail
- Are able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
The hours of work will be Monday/Tuesday – Friday and the rate of pay will be £7.50 per hour.
The position is ongoing and may lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply online or send a current CV to Iwona.Marciniak@staffline.co.uk
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 02/08/2018