Job Title: Food Production Operative
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Staffline is continuously looking for Food Production Operatives to join our client’s busy food processing factory based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory, however the majority of the work will be on the packing/production lines in a very busy working environment.
There are a number of fixed shift patterns available for the successful candidate:
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- High level of personal hygiene
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift in excess of 10kg if required
- Flexibility and reliability
The pay rate for this position is £7.05 - 7.50 per hour.
- Sunday – Friday, 10:00pm – 6:00am.
- Any 5 days from 7, 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Monday – Friday, 2:00pm – 10:00pm
There are temporary to permanent vacancies available for the right candidates.
If you feel you will be a success in this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Expiry Date: 06/08/2018