Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
A vacancy has arisen for an Onsite Recruitment Coordinator to join us at our client’s prestigious manufacturing site located in Alfreton, Derby.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, the successful candidates main duties will include:
The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to their work, a good understanding of Microsoft systems including Excel and Outlook. Previous experience within food a manufacturing and customer facing environment is desirable but not essential.
- Check-in of shifts, ensuring all workers are deployed to the correct area of work and on time
- Having a shop floor presence, ensuring workers training and welfare needs are met
- Ensuring absence & sickness is covered within the appropriate timeframe
- Relationship building with key staff and Staffline workers
- Collation of timesheets and inputting KPI data
- Inputting in to payroll spreadsheet and the attendance register/Staffline systems
- Liaising with the Labour Controller, filling all labour bookings and ensuring 100% fulfilment targets achieved
- Assisting with the recruitment, registration and induction of agency workers
- Inputting of registration packs onto the in house system ensuring all agency workers are fully compliant prior to placement
- Managing Production Operatives and Customer Service Agents
- Other administration duties
The shift times will be between 06.00am-22.00pm, 5 days out of 7, flexibility is key within this role.
The pay rate for this position is £18,500 per annum, plus a bonus scheme.
This role will initially be on a temporary but ongoing basis, and may lead to a permanent position.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Expiry Date: 13/08/2018