Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading Butchery and Food production recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our Client's Abattoir based in Turriff, Aberdeenshire Scotland are looking for Skilled Slaughter and Butcher personnel to join our team.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Lamb / Beef / Pork slaughtering
• Butcher, Boning, Trimming, Dressing skills essential
• Taking responsibility for all meat cuts
• Ensuring food quality is maintained
• Have experience working in an abattoir or slaughter hall
• Have a good understanding of hygiene and food safety
• Previous experience of slaughtering animals
• Experience of working with beef and lamb
• Basic level of English
The Abattoir Worker will work initially on a temporary basis although for the right candidate, this vacancy does have the opportunity of becoming permanent.
The pay rate will start from £7.97 per hour rising to £11.67 per hour for those with mixed abattoir and butcher experience.
Working between 40-45 hrs per week.
Expiry Date: 08/10/2017