Job Title: Post Room Production Operatives
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for a number of Post Room Production Operatives to join us at our site based in Leeds.
The main duties of the role include:
The ideal candidates will:
- Producing client documentation correctly within the post room meeting the high standards set within an environment of quality and excellence
- Being able to work as part of a team
- Having the ability to produce consistent quality and quantity
- Meeting strict deadlines and targets
- Monitoring productivity
- Accurately completing all required paperwork
- Performing all general housekeeping duties required to keep your working environment safe for yourself and your colleagues
We have a number of shifts available and the pay rate is £6.95 - £7.25 per hour.
- Have good attention to detail
- Ensure the information is correctly processed and that their work complies with internal/external quality requirements
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely and have the ability to work with figures comfortably
- Be able to follow precise verbal and written instructions
- Work to strict deadlines
- Meet set targets
- Have the desire to progress
- Be happy to undertake a CRB check and a Credit Check
- Have traceable work references
Please note, public transport is available to and from the site <i As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and not in the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of £7.50 per hour based on the New National Living Wage.
Expiry Date: 08/06/2017