Description: Staffline are recruiting for a QA Assistant to work at our clients busy site in Grimsby.
The responsibilities will include:
- Check all finished product on all lines ensuring that all product produced is to our & the customers specification
- Ensure all CCP’s & CP’s are being correctly controlled & recorded by verifying live checks.
- To conduct and record process and storage area traceability and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) audits on a scheduled basis as required by the Quality Manager.
- To carry out documented process Quality Assurance audits against the prescribed criteria as required by the Quality/Technical Manager
- Provide a flexible and positive approach to supporting the factory management team in maintaining a high standard of GMP in all areas of the factory environment.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Five Star factory products and their manufacturing methods and specifications by continuous updating in the factory environment and through liaison with the Quality Manager and process management teams.
- To check all calibration : Scales am & pm daily, plastic calibration weights weekly, all thermometers weekly, Certified weights against the factory weights monthly.
- Take random product samples throughout each month for Bacteriological analysis.(foodservice products)
- Take start of life & end of life samples from the production line daily for Bacteriological analysis (retail)
- Carry out routine swabbing on a monthly basis using the swabbing matrix & entering them on laboratory Website.Carry out hand washing water temperature checks am/pm
- Issue Company safety Knifes & Scissors, record & ensure return of all knifes & scissors
The hours of work will be 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am with a rate of pay of £8.32 per hour.
If you feel you will be a success in this role please apply now!
Expiry Date: 01/08/2018