Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work with our client in Derby.
The main duties of
the role will involve picking orders and packaging garments, home wear and
other accessories using a handheld scanner, palletising goods and general
warehouse duties. Clean as you go policy. Previous experience working within a
fast paced environment would be an advantage but not necessary as full training
will be given.
Successful candidates will need to:
•Have a flexible and
•Work in an accurate manner
•Be able to work under pressure
•Be able to achieve set targets
• Effective team work and communication skills<o:p></o:p>
Our client offers a number of employee benefits, including:
Subsidised canteen offering hot and cold food
• Vending machines, fridge and microwave
• Free on site car parking (please make sure you are parking in reverse)
• Lockers and changing area
Dedicated on site Staffline team to deal with all enquiries.
• Possible Temp to Perm opportunities for suitable candidates
The starting pay rate is £7.50 per hour, this will rise to £8.50 after 12 weeks. Overtime is paid at time and a half.A listening, reading and numeracy assessment is also completed prior to starting the assignment.
Expiry Date: 30/11/2017