Job Title: Food Production Operative
Description: Staffline are recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work for our client
at their manufacturing site based in Corby.
Working on a production line, the main responsibilities of the role include:
Hours of work will be 6am – 6pm at a rate of £7.50 per hour.
- Ensuring high quality of products produced at all time.
- Peel and cut according to procedures and specifications.
- Follow the food safety, hygiene and housekeeping procedures at all times.
- To ensure all labels are checked & applied to trays as per retailer/ customer specifications, making sure correct packaging is used at all times.
- To ensure all labels are applied correctly and products are packed in right boxes.
- Palletising boxes correctly without over hangs and correctly shrink wrapped
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 01/06/2017