Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our Client Donald Russell based in Inverurie, Aberdeenshire Scotland are looking for Skilled Butcher to join our team.
What are the responsibilities of the Butcher?
Our ideal Butcher will have the following skills & experience:
- Preparing product to Donald Russell/Customer standard and specification
- Operating any machinery used in the course of production
- Understanding and adhering to traceability procedures
- Good housekeeping and ensuring that all equipment is kept in good condition
- Maintaining quality and hygiene standards at all times
The Skilled Butcher will work initially on a temporary basis although for the right candidate, this vacancy does have the opportunity of becoming permanent.
- Previous butchery skills and meat experience
- Ability to work as within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
The pay rate for a skilled butcher is £9.42 per hour up to 40 hours with overtime paid at £10.42 per hour for all hours over 40.
Working hours for this position will be 6am – 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Due to the nature of the role a knife test will be carried out during the interview.
Expiry Date: 13/06/2017