Job Title: Business Manager
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Staffline are recruiting for a Business Manager to work within our branch based in Deeside.
The successful candidate will be leading and managing the operational growth of sales and service delivery within the Hub / Branch. Delivering; performance results against budget, including delivery of customer excellence, people management, budget delivery and control, service delivery KPI’s, whilst developing and maintaining customer relationships. Ensuring all Company’s operating procedures and policies are adhered to in line with the Company’s Groups’ values.
- Work closely with other divisions, such as On-Site, to ensure development of ongoing customer accounts, up selling value add where appropriate.
- Developing and working towards a sound sales strategy to strive to be the primary creator of opportunities and employment on the high street.
- Manage, lead and implement all sales activities in line with the sales strategy to ensure all new business targets are achieved. Ensure a strong focus on sales in all locations, maximising all opportunities for up selling in order to exceed budget expectations.
- Deliver Branch Contribution to the Company’s budget.
- Ensure compliance standards are adhered to at all times.
- Set, manage and review Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure achievement within the branch and of all personnel.
- Identify new and existing talent within the business, and develop through, training and developing team members consistently.
- Ensure the Branch is a safe working environment and act as an ambassador for Health and Safety, making sure the Branch is fully compliant.
- Recruiting team members in line with the Company’s values, best practice and budgetary requirements.
- Developing team members through formal training such as accelerated programmes and also coaching and mentoring.
- Fully conversant with people management policies and procedures, seeking guidance from Human Resources when required.
- Hold monthly 1-2-1’s, annual and half yearly appraisals with team members, documenting in detail all relevant conversations and meetings.
- Ensure team members are fully trained, competent and supported in their role, and have the necessary tools required.
- Ensure all staff operate in line with the Company’s policies and procedures, flagging any issues which arise as a priority.
- Identify areas of process improvement.
- Understand the local labour market and industry sector and communicate the potential impact
- Ensure payroll deadlines are met, securing a high level of accuracy.
- Use IT systems available to guarantee internal systems are fully and accurately updated as necessary
Working hours will be 40-45 per week with flexibility for weekend work required. The pay rate for this role is £21,000 - £24,000 per annum plus bonus.
- Full UK/EU driving license
- Industry experience
- Recruitment experience
- Proven track record in sales and business growth
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong IT skills
- People management and development skills, and strong relationship building skills
- Willingness to travel
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now!
Expiry Date: 19/05/2017