Staffline are recruiting for Part-Time Warehouse Operatives to join our client’s logistics company based in the BD5 area of Bradford.
The main duties of the role will include:
• Order picking and packing (cage/pallet/station picking)
• Storing of goods
• Preparation of stock
• Keeping Warehouse and work area clean and tidy
• Basic numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
• Good level of English language (spoken and written).
• Previous picking experience would be useful however the full training will be given.
• Good work history and strong work ethic.
• Flexibility due to occasional changes in work volumes.
Benefits of the role:
• Free onsite parking
• Canteen with WI-FI
• Locker rooms.
The working days/shifts for this role will be Friday, Saturday & Sunday. The day shifts are 6am - 2pm / 2pm -10pm on a rotating basis.
The pay rates are as follows:
Days: £7.80 p/h, overtime after 40 hours paid at £11.08 p/h.
There are temporary leading to permanent opportunities plus scope for career progression for successful candidates.
If you wish to apply for this position please call us on 01858-412767.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 31/12/2017