Job Title: Automotive Warehouse Operative
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work in our client’s busy site based in Cirencester, who specialise in specific car parts for a world renowned automotive company.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
Previous experience in a similar role is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Pick, pack & unpack car parts.
- Allocate car parts to the appropriate area in the warehouse
- Check parts manually and/or by a computerised stock list
- Stock count
- Check car parts by specification for any defect
- Report any defects and complete documentation
- Use torque wrenches and other hand held tools
- Undertaking ad hoc training as requested by Team Leader
The hours of work will be 12pm – 9pm, Monday to Friday.
The pay rate for day shifts will be £8.25 per hour.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!
Expiry Date: 25/07/2018