Job Title: Administrator/ Clerical Assistant
Description: Staffline are currently looking for an Administrative/ Clerical Assistant on behalf of our prestigious client based in Buckinghamshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a trainee office administrator.
In this roll, you will be required to assist with the daily workload, including:
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Processing paperwork
- Scanning/ archiving projects
The hours for this position are 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
- Good time management skills
- An excellent attention to detail
- Be flexible to meet business requirements
- Effective written communication and organisational skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft packages, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
The pay rate is £7.50 per hour.
In return for your time & commitment:
If you are interested apply now!
- Full Training development
- No weekend working or unsociable hours
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 27/07/2018