Job Title: Administrator/ Clerical Assistant
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Staffline are currently looking for an Administrative/ Clerical Assistant on behalf of our prestigious client based in Buckinghamshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a trainee office administrator.
In this roll, you will be required to assist with the daily workload, including:
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Processing paperwork
- Scanning/ archiving projects
The hours for this position are 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
- Good time management skills
- An excellent attention to detail
- Be flexible to meet business requirements
- Effective written communication and organisational skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft packages, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
The pay rate is £7.29 per hour.
As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and not in the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of £7.50 per hour based on the New National Living Wage.
In return for your time & commitment:
If you are interested apply now!
- Full Training development
- No weekend working or unsociable hours
Expiry Date: 01/05/2017