Job Title: Production Mixer
Location: Ebbw Vale
- To have a total understanding of all recipes and mixing procedures.
- To have a total understanding of the mixing plan.
- To ensure that all production lines are serviced with product at all times and that lines are not put on stop.
- Ensure that waste is kept to a minimum and that all finished mixed products are weighed and recorded on the back of the corresponding recipe sheet.
- To ensure that hygiene is kept up at all times and that all
paper work in relation to the cleaning procedures at the end of the shift
has been filled in and passed back to the QA department for filing.
- During the mixing and cleaning procedures that all the
necessary precautions have been take in accordance to any Heath &
- To ensure that GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) are followed
at all times.
- Ensure that all areas are kept free from unwanted raw materials
and that any residue stock is used in rotation.
- To ensure that all routine quality assurance tests and
procedures are adhered to at all times. Ph Testing and Salt test.
- Ensure that all materials are weighed up in accordance to the
- Ensure that all equipment is used in the proper manor and that
any defects are reported immediately to your supervisor or maintenance
This list is not exhaustive and may be subject to
Expiry Date: 24/09/2018