Our client is able to provide lift control solutions for basic simplex lifts to multiple complex lifts for both passengers and goods along with providing external and internal car ancillary equipment, lift shaft, motor room and landing equipment for new or modernisation installations.
· Picking of components from list of parts
· Laying out of components on steel backplate within given parameters
· Drilling of backplate to accept components and mounting rails
· Cutting and mounting of cable trunking
· Preparation of steel cabinets to accept completed backplate and auxiliary items
· Degree of lifting / manual handling
· Tools are provided
· Full training provided
Benefits: We anticipate after passing the probationary period the salary to increase to approximately £16,000, at which point overtime becomes available, taking annual salary to approximately £18,000.
· Uniform provided on completion of probation.
Expiry Date: 11/02/2018