Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously looking for PCB Assembler to join our client’s busy company based in Leicestershire
The main duties of the role will include:
- Being responsible for the manufacture of electronics components and soldering PCBs
- Reporting to the operations manager and be responsible for checking the quality of your work
If you are invited to interview you will undertake: a weld test, a colour recognition test and a numeracy and literacy test on site prior to work commencing, to showcase your skill to the ops manager.
The successful applicant:
The working hours for this role will be 40 hours with a pay rate of £8.20.
- Must have full component recognition
- Must be able to test and deal with diagnostics
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Must be flexible
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Expiry Date: 02/06/2017