Job Title: General Assistant
Staffline are recruiting for General Assistants to work at our client’s busy site based at Glasgow Airport, Paisley.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Offloading, sorting and stripping equipment such as ovens and waste from trolleys that have been returned
- Loading all re-usable equipment to the appropriate machinery and transferring all other equipment as directed
- Preparing food in accordance with customer specifications
- Making up trays/trolleys/liners in accordance with any written documentation provided by the customer
- Accessing the fridge and freezer areas to collect or store both bulk produce and assembled products
- Packing, assembling and decanting goods and bars as well as transferring products to different areas
- Packing/loading any products required into the appropriate containers
- Possess checkable employment reference details
- Comply with a Disclosure Scotland (CRB) check, which will be done at the referencing stage
This position will be temporary, however there could be permanent opportunities should candidates demonstrate the right attributes.
The shifts available include 7.00am – 3.15pm, working 5 days out of 7.
The pay rate is £7.50 per hour.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 30/05/2017