Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver
Description: Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for HGV Class 2 Drivers to join our prestigious clients’ team based in Manchester.
The main duties of the role will include:
- To carry out a detailed search of any vehicle prior to loading, ensuring the security of the catering operation and maintaining compliance with the DETR security regulations.
- To be responsible for any load carried and ensuring that the load is stowed on to the aircraft correctly
- Monitor passenger figures and liaise with Allocators, Controllers & Aircraft Dispatcher
- To complete all records of work and documentation in accordance with company/legal requirement
- Monitor and record vehicle and product temperatures
- To drive in a safe and lawful manner
The hours of work will be rotational shifts:
- Clean and valid driving licence
- Tacho card preferable
- Recent HGV driving experience (preferably within last 6 months)
- Full understanding of EU drivers hours regulations
- Manual loading experience
- Positive attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!
- 7am – 7pm paid at £10.00 per hour
- 5am – 2pm paid at £10.00 per hour
- 7pm – 7am paid at £10.50 per hour
Expiry Date: 01/08/2018