Job Title: Food Production Operative
Description: Staffline are recruiting for Food Production Operatives to join us at our client’s busy food production site, based in Liverpool.
The main duties of the role will include:
The ideal candidate will:
- Working on a production line
- Packing biscuits
- Re-working products
- Carrying out general housekeeping duties when required
The hours available are fixed shifts of, 6.30am – 2.30pm or 2.30pm – 10.30pm, working Monday to Friday, weekend work may also be available.
- Be reliable and punctual
- Ideally have experience of working within a food production environment, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
- Be able to adhere to hygiene standards
- Have a food hygiene certificate (this is not essential)
The pay rate is £7.50 per hour.
If you wish to apply for this position please call us on 01858 412767.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to
find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary
workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships,
as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent
Expiry Date: 11/07/2018