Staffline are recruiting for Yard Marshalls to work at our client’s busy site in Chippenham.
The main duties of the role include:
• Overall enforcement of Yard Safety Procedures
• Effective communication between Carrier Drivers & Security
• Distribution of safety equipment to, and management of return from, delivery drivers
• Reporting of non-compliance
• Management of vehicles in Yard and to Docks in compliance with site physical restrictions
• Management of safety checks and audits in Yard and Dock
• Keeping accurate records of vehicles arriving/leaving site and safety procedures carried out
• Prioritisation of commercially important deliveries within Receive
• Liaison with Safety, Operations and Vendor Operations
We are looking for people that have:
• Excellent attention to detail and are methodical in approach to work
• Strong communication skills in both written and verbal
• Problem solving, and issue resolution skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility to work other shift schedules if required
• Basic knowledge of iPad technology
• Ability to work outside in the current winter conditions. All PPE is provided.
Fantastic onsite canteen facilities and parking available!
The hours of work will be 6.00am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm rotating on a weekly basis, Monday to Friday.
The pay rate for this position is £8.00 per hour for the day shift and £8.50 per hour for the night shift.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 14/08/2018