Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Yard Marshalls to work at our client’s busy site in Chippenham.
The main duties of the role include:
• Overall enforcement of Yard Safety Procedures
• Effective communication between Carrier Drivers & Security
• Distribution of safety equipment to, and management of return from, delivery drivers
• Reporting of non-compliance
• Management of vehicles in Yard and to Docks in compliance with site physical restrictions
• Management of safety checks and audits in Yard and Dock
• Keeping accurate records of vehicles arriving/leaving site and safety procedures carried out
• Prioritisation of commercially important deliveries within Receive
• Liaison with Safety, Operations and Vendor Operations
We are looking for people that have:
• Excellent attention to detail and are methodical in approach to work
• Strong communication skills in both written and verbal
• Problem solving, and issue resolution skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility to work other shift schedules if required
• Basic knowledge of iPad technology
• Ability to work outside in the current winter conditions. All PPE is provided.
Fantastic onsite canteen facilities and parking available!
The hours of work will be 6.00am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm rotating on a weekly basis, Monday to Friday.
The pay rate for this position is £8.00 per hour for the day shift and £8.50 per hour for the night shift.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!
Expiry Date: 24/05/2017