Job Title: Onsite service coordinator
Description: Staffline are recruiting for an On-site service Coordinator to join our client’s busy site in the Carlton area of Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Booking staff to the clients labour requirements ensuring 100% SLA
- Onsite check in / holiday cover/ absence replacements.
- Undertaking candidate telephone pre-screening and booking candidates for registrations and inductions.
- Preparing applicant registration packs with the necessary information and paperwork, and ensuring full compliance for ALL candidates, suitable for presentation to the end user, maintaining at all times, the clients’ high standard and adhering strict company standards.
- Assisting in site payroll , Record Keeping (KPI’s etc) and Administration (Scanning, filing, photocopying, data inputting)
- Motivating and manage performance of workers
Successful candidates will generally be working shifts of 2pm – 10pm at a pay rate of £9.80 per hour.
- Good administration skills and able to use Microsoft Office tools fluently (in particular Excel), with excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi-task and juggle numerous tasks whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, confident, enthusiastic and have the ability to work as a member of a team, or under their own initiative;
- Ability to prioritise daily responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate will be an honest, committed and resilient individual required who can react urgently and efficiently and communicate clearly and succinctly to the changeable requests of the client.
- Flexible with working hours as this role includes rotational weekend working and on call mobile
- Full training will be given to the successful candidate
- Driver and Car owner essential due to the hours of this role.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 26/04/2017