Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our client’s logistics company based in the BD5 area of Bradford.
The main duties of the role will include:
• Order picking and packing (cage/pallet/station picking)
• Moving stock by hand or with machines (LLOP’s and Reach Truck)
• Loading/unloading delivery vehicles
• Storing of goods
• Preparation of stock
• Keeping Warehouse and work area clean and tidy
• Basic numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
• Good level of English language (spoken and written).
• Previous picking experience would be useful however the full training will be given.
• Good work history and strong work ethic.
• Flexibility due to occasional changes in work volumes.
Benefits of the role:
• Free onsite parking
• Canteen with WI-FI
• Locker rooms.
The working days/shifts for this role will be any 5 days out of 7 including working weekends and bank holidays on the rota basis. The day shifts are 6am – 2pm / 2pm -10pm on a rotating basis. The night shift is 10pm - 6am.
The pay rates are as follows:
Days £7.65 per hour.
Nights £8.24 per hour.
Overtime rates apply after 40 hours.
There are temporary leading to permanent opportunities plus scope for career progression for successful candidates.
If you wish to apply for this position please call us on 01858 412767.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Expiry Date: 01/08/2018