Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously looking for Warehouse Operatives to join the team at our client’s busy distribution site based at Trafford Park, Manchester.
As a warehouse operative your main responsibilities will include:
Ideal candidates will:
- Receiving stock and updating stock records
- Storing stock in the Hi-Bay warehouse
- Retrieving stock
- Replenishing picking locations
- Item picking and packing
- Load collation
- Order palletisation
- Stock checks
- Query notification and resolution
The shifts will be working Monday to Friday on rotational shifts of 6am - 2pm or 2pm – 10pm.
- Have a good level of English language, written and spoken
- Display good levels of numeracy and literacy
- Be physical fit
- Have previous warehouse experience, although this is not essential as training will be provided.
The pay rate for this position will be £7.24 per hour.
As from the 1st April 2017 employees over the age of 25 and not in the first year of an Apprenticeship will be paid a minimum of £7.50 per hour based on the New National Living Wage.
If you feel that you could be a success in the role then please apply now!
Expiry Date: 08/05/2017