Job Title: Warehouse/Forklift Operative
Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are looking for an experienced Forklift Driver with valid licences in Reach and Counter Balance to work in a busy warehouse in Cricklade.
The role involves Fork lift and general warehouse duties therefore communication and computer literacy skills are essential. The warehouse holds a wide range of stock items for our customers. You must be self - motivated and able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team. Accuracy and efficiency are key to this role as you will be responsible for the final presentation of our Customer products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a fantastic temp to perm role in a growing and expanding company.
- Operating a lift truck safely in a busy warehouse.
- Locating and picking stocks for customer orders.
- Loading vehicles in the evening for the following mornings deliveries.
- Unloading and locating of any customer returns or supplier collections.
- Securing and locking up of the site in the evening.
- Barcode scanning and locating of stock using the warehouse management system.
- Qualifications / Experience / Skill set:
- Able to carry out physical work picking, packing and moving parcels.
- Current and valid accredited forklift training certificates. (both Reach and Counterbalance)
- Experience of safely loading and unloading vehicles.
- Experience of locating and picking stock from a racked warehouse.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be self-motivated to work on his/her own for part of the day.
Working Hours are 12:00 - 20:30 Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £8.00 per hour.
- Fork Lift
- Manufacturing Environment
If you feel you will be a success in this role please apply now!
Expiry Date: 08/08/2018