Job Title: Production Lead Operative
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are recruiting for a Production Lead Operator to join our client’s busy food manufacturing site based in Grimsby.
Candidates will be required to:
• Support the Team Leader in the management of all aspects and actively assist in delivering all KPIs.
• Assume the responsibility and accountability of the Team Leader role during absence/holiday.
• Participate in a ‘hands-on’ role, maintaining delegated tasks.
• Encourage operators to maintain a ‘clean as you go’ policy in a safe working environment.
Requirements for the role:
• IT literate.
• 2-3 year experience in the FMCG business.
• Demonstrable understanding of the food industry, processes & equipment.
• Demonstration of Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement experience.
• Up-to-date understanding of relevant legislative policies and procedures.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
Candidates should note that they will be working in a chilled food environment and that transport would be beneficial as there will be travel to other Group/Company sites.
Candidates will need to be flexible as there are a variety of shifts available – Earlies (6-2), Lates (2-10) and Nights (10-6).
This is a permanent role and the pay rate will be £8.60 per hour.
If you feel that you could be a success in this role then please apply now.
Expiry Date: 06/07/2018